The MBT Professional Mentorship is designed to support coaches, personal trainers, and therapists in their professional careers and personal development.
The mentorship is designed for you, to get better at what you do.
A mentor provides the following, to foster rapid professional growth and better client outcomes:
- An experienced perceptive
- Strategies for removing obstacles
- A helpful hand to help you see things you cannot perceive on your own
- A source of information that you have not had access to
I have been lucky enough to have had several mentors throughout my career that have provided support and guidance in my career choices and coaching decisions.
I now can offer the same.
We will work together to develop principles that will serve to guide your decision making and organizational strategies that will provide effective and efficient programming.
To truly become better, innovate, and accurately evaluate we need to be exposed to different opinions, beliefs, ideas, and viewpoints.
A mentor-mentee relationship is two people working together to bring out the best and enhance the growth of one. This relationship is necessary for turning failures into lessons and turning previous experiences into advice for behavior to emulate and avoid.
Time, money, and travel may limit decisions about professional growth opportunities but in our current technology climate, we can access mentors from afar.
Sources of content such as weekend seminars and online courses can be great for consuming new information, but ongoing growth and innovation needs conversation, implementation skills, and context from personal experience through a mentor that cannot be acquired in books or at courses.
Work directly with me by signing up for the monthly professional mentorship subscription below and I look forward to working with you!I'm In!
Here is what you will get:
- Creation of your own training principles in order to guide decision making
- Organizational strategies to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Personal and professional direction towards creating a career path
- Access to valuable educational, professional, and personal resources
- Accountability for projects and goals
Here is what to expect:
- Two individualized, 60 minute video calls per month
- Focused attention on Big 3 personal and professional goals
- Unlimited email