Creating an exercise to match intent. The intent of the exercise is to transition from leg to leg working on frontal plane mechanics.
* The chop will assist in centering over a leg: stacking the nose over the zipper line, over the knee, over the big toe.
* Training Principle: All athletic skill acquisition includes the ability to transition from leg to leg; gait, skating, throwing a ball, or changing direction (push mechanics).
* Guided Experience: What was that like? How did that feel? Where do you feel your weight? Why do you think this is important?
* Focused Attention: Arch of the foot.
* Client accomplished a personal record weight in the Trap Bar Deadlift 💪 which was an externally focused activity. To finish the session, we turned to thinking about the body and feeling muscles in specific areas, which was an internally focused activity.
There is an overwhelming amount of information out there, so I put all the best resources from the most trusted professionals in the industry together in one place. Download this free resource guide, so you can save time searching and start learning from the most respected minds in the industry.