The mentorship includes all course content and 3 Months/12 weeks of guidance provided by Michelle Boland through the course. Personal communication with Michelle Boland and a community discussion board will provide additional support for principle and model development.
Mentees will gain direction and access to valuable educational, professional, and personal resources. The mentorship will be as personal and goal focused as possible.
WHAT DOES THE MBT MENTORSHIP INCLUDE?
- All course content and 3 Months/12 weeks of guidance provided by Michelle Boland through the course
- An introduction goal settings meeting and monthly one-on-one video calls
- Total of 4 personal video calls for a 60 minute duration with specific meeting outlines and objectives
- Unlimited email communication (24 hour response time window)
- Inclusion in community discussion board, Q&A sessions, & further model development support
- Additional bonus content and materials
- A Monthly payment plan
- Provide mentees avenues to develop useful training principles
- Provide mentees avenues to develop a useful training model
- Discern training principles within program design, elements of progress, and coaching skills
- Discuss coaching and exercise strategies for specific clients and context
- Identify gaps for improvement and develop future planning strategies
- Maintain ongoing group interaction and networking with other mentees