In-Person Training Sessions
In-person training sessions provide you with the instruction, feedback, and guidance that will support your fitness or performance goals. Training sessions are structured around your needs and are scheduled in the Needham, Waltham, and Boston, Massachusetts area.
Michelle works with a wide variety of clientele including, general fitness clients, athletes, and people dealing with pain or injuries that have previously put limitations on physical fitness.
- 60 or 30 minute duration
- Individual one-on-one
- At-home or local meeting location
- Hybrid Options
Partner & Group Sessions
- Partner (2 person) session
- 3 person session
- 4-6 person session
Training sessions and programs can be focused on the following training and fitness needs:
- Hypertrophy (muscle growth)
- Endurance (cardiorespiratory)
- Athletic Performance (sport specific)
- Ice Hockey
- Field Hockey
- Race training (marathon, 5K, triathlon, etc.)
- Body composition changes
- General health and well-being
- Improving fitness while managing nagging aches and pains
- Improving fitness while recovering from injury
- Learning lifting technique and how to perform various resistance exercises
For more information about pricing and to inquire about scheduling, please email email@example.com OR complete the contact form below. Thank you!