- Do you want to learn how to create your own training principles?
- Do you want to learn how to apply these training principles into exercise selection, program design, and coaching tactics?
- Do you want to learn effective coaching strategies for fundamental positions and exercise?
- Do you want to learn creative ways to organize your exercise progressions by following a three tier process?
- Do you want to create an effective learning environment for your clients/athletes?
The 12 week course will provide you with action steps for creating your own training principles and model to implement within your own context. This course will provide position and exercise manuals along with coaching tactics and program design lessons to assist you in implementing your training principles, to develop you as a fitness professional or performance coach.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN DURING THE COURSE:
- How to create your own training principles in order to guide decision making
- How to coach fundamental positions and exercises
- How to create exercises based upon intent and the MBT exercise creation model
- How to utilize both your innate and adaptive personality to maximize your coaching effectiveness
- How to implement coaching tactics into your program design and elements of progress
- How to implement your training principles and model into your program design
- A video presentation for each lesson
- Presentation slides for each lesson
- Learning Objectives and Goals for each lesson
- HOURS of Coaching videos
- Sample Programs
- Recommended Additional Resources
THERE IS MORE…A 3 MONTH MENTORSHIP OPTION
What does the MBT Mentorship include?
- All course content and 3 Months/12 weeks of guidance provided by Michelle Boland through the course
- Three One-on-One Calls
- Unlimited email communication (24 hour response time window)
- Inclusion in community discussion board, Q&A sessions, & further model development support
- Additional bonus content and materials
- A Monthly payment plan