What do you need to grow your online training business?
QUALITY Exercise VIDEOS
The biggest struggle trainers have with building their online training programs, attracting remote fitness clients, and maintaining communication is having quality videos that provide exercise technique and coaching instruction.
Trainers usually spend hours searching YouTube trying to find exercise videos to include in their training programs, but never find exactly what they are looking for OR find videos that need permission from the owner to be used.
This is where the new MBT Exercise Database comes in!
Over the past three years, I have recorded hundreds of exercise coaching videos for my remote training clients. Every exercise I prescribed included a video for explanation to ensure communication and proper instruction of exercise technique.
I have complied all of these exercise videos into ONE spot! There are brief technique videos, videos for variations, videos with audio explanations, and full coaching tutorial videos.
Today, I want to share that with you, so you can guarantee your fitness clients the best exercise coaching videos in their training programs!
Here’s what you can expect from the
NEW MBT Exercise Database 2.0
- Over 500 filmed exercise videos that will save you a massive amount of time and effort trying to find videos and create an exercise library for your clients.
- Full permission to use the private links in your own training programs, so your clients will never scratch their heads with confusion after watching an exercise description.
- HUNDREDS of variations within all exercise category domains.
- Each exercise and position category ALSO comes with FULL COACHING TUTORIALS for YOU. I have included full exercise category teaching videos to show you the biggest points to emphasize in your programming!
What are people saying about the Exercise Database?
Co-Owner, Enhancing Life
There are not many people in the fitness industry that dedicate their time to master the art of coaching. Michelle Boland is one of the few that I know who has dedicated the time and money that it takes to be an expert at coaching movement. Her exercise library doesn’t just show you what the exercises look like, it shows you HOW to coach it, which is a huge missing component in most products out there. If you’re serious about becoming a better coach, you have to get her product!
PRT, RSCC, LMT, CEO of 4AHealth, Former LA Lakers & Arizona Diamondbacks Strength Coach
This is without a doubt the best exercise database that you will find on the planet. There is a TON of creativity and variety in these pages as well as a rock solid foundation in human movement. Michelle is a titan in our industry and these pages prove why.
Dr. Pat Davidson
PhD, Author of MASS and MASS II
Michelle Boland is amongst the elite in terms of biomechanics education, and her ability to apply concepts into exercises has established her as one of the go to people in the country for fitness professionals and performance coaches. This database is a gold mine for coaches who care about executing movements for athletes that can legitimately impact sports performance and health.
Director of Trainer Development & Co-Owner at Rebel Performance
Michelle is setting the curve with this library, this is a must have tool for any high level coach!
ED 1.0 User
I bought it. I programmed with it. Just the education as a coach alone was insane. I wanted to learn more movements, get a look at what’s possible, and how the movements are properly done. I definitely got what I was looking for! I am expanding my knowledge, but at the same time its useful in my programming. It was exactly what I needed, at the right time. I truly hate the process of filming, so knowing I can get all of the exercise videos I need in one place is crazy! It has allowed my to service more people and cut down on programming time. Huge value!
What is included in the NEW Exercise Database 2.0
Full Coaching Tutorial Videos?
- Three Teaching Videos covering the strategy and execution of several exercises while using cues to link techniques for improved learning
- The Full Position Coaching TUTORIALS include the following 9 position categories:
- Supine, Prone (Prone Crawling Variations: Bonus), Seated, Sidelying, Tall Kneeling, Half Kneeling, Bilateral Standing, Front to Back Staggered Stance, and Lateral Staggered Stance Positions.
- The Full Exercise Coaching TUTORIALS include the following 14 exercise categories:
- Knee Dominant Bilateral, Knee Dominant Unilateral and Staggered Stance: Split Squat Variations, Knee Dominant Unilateral and Staggered Stance: Lunge Variations, Knee Dominant Unilateral and Staggered Stance: Single Leg Squat Variations, Knee Dominant Unilateral and Staggered Stance: Step-Up Variations, Knee Dominant Unilateral and Staggered Stance: Sled Variations, Hip Dominant Bilateral, Hip Dominant Unilateral and Staggered Stance, Horizontal Pull, Horizontal Push, Vertical Pull, Vertical Push, Chop & Lift Variations, and Isolation Exercises Incorporating Positions.
The Exercise Database 2.0 also includes:
MBT 12 Week Programming Template & Example Program
The template will provide you with a 12 week training program structure, while allowing you the flexibility to embed your own choices for exercise selection. You can use the template to plug and play using the MBT Exercise Database.
An example 12 week training program is also included which shows you how to embed videos into the template for a full training system you can use with your clients and athletes! The training program contains a overview program explanation and a 3/2 weekly split (3 resistance training days and 2 conditioning).
The use of this exercise database will allow you to get a complete return on your investment by providing your remote clients with quality exercise coaching videos to help you improve communication with remote clients. Quality exercise instruction faraway will help you attract more remote clients, retain clients, and get more referrals when your remote clients do not have to guess what an exercise is on their training program.
No asking for permission! You will not have to worry about stealing someone else’s videos! You will have my full permission to use these private videos in your remote training programs.