You need to be able to answer a few questions before you can have action.
If you want to be successful, answer the following questions:
1. What does being successful mean to me?
2. What do I want my life to look like?
i.e how many hours per week do I want to work? Who do I want to work with? What type of services do I want to provide? Who is my target audience? What do I consider to be “enough” for income?
3. What do I value in training and my environment?
4. What systems do I have in place to implement my values and principles?
5. What are my biggest gaps and what are the best sources of information to fill those gaps?
Once you have the answers, you can take action that will provide momentum towards your definition of success. Success can be maintained through continued personal, professional, and physical development.
Mentors provide an avenue for action and a resource for direction. Fill out the MBT Professional Mentorship Application and Sign-Up today to start taking steps towards a positive professional trajectory.