Skip to content
Embedding testing in program design can be used an assessment of progress.
Are you improving or staying the same? …fear staying the same.
- 3-10 RM testing
- Perform sets to own volition (example: perform sets of 3 until client chooses to stop or can’t maintain)
- Density blocks: Number of reps within a timed set or number of sets within a specific duration
- Open set: client performs reps to own volition
- Set duration of time and record distance completed on mode of fitness equipment (example- distance in miles completed in 6 minutes on airdyne)
- Set specific distance and record time to completion (example- time to climb 300 feet on versaclimber)
- Record vertical jumps in warm-up routine
- Timed circuit: record total volume or time to complete
Want more content? Follow me on social media.