Take the blue pill and get to….
- “Come up with your own stuff, I’m just giving you principles” : Principles and concepts are more valuable than modalities in seeking continuing education
- Intent- execution- outcome
- Decisions start with intent
- There are two types of variability, 1) coordinate and 2) endpoint
- Heuristic III- place body in positions it struggles to achieve
- We need testing to understand how movement becomes limited
- Zac Cupples is not only a leader in the industry, he is also a great human being.
I highly recommend his seminar. See Link above for dates and locations.